Your Privacy Matters
- The level of personal data entered on this site is completely optional.
- We won’t disclose your email address, display or compromise any private information not in the public domain to anyone.
- You choose what information to put on your profile and it is your responsibility to control what content and information to share with your contacts and with other members, and what to make publicly available.
- Our responsibility is to provide you with the privacy tools to enable you to control your information, to comply with relevant regulations, and to help you share and easily access valuable content, functionality and information.
- We will only use information, content, data and statistics to provide the services outlined in the Terms of Service (which can be read here).
Information Collection and Use
Big Lottery Fund automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Peace Mix cookie information and the page you requested.
Big Lottery Fund uses information for three general purposes: to customize the information/content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain services, and to contact you when you request it.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Big Lottery Fund will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Big Lottery Fund may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our Terms & Conditions or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
Big Lottery Fund may amend this policy from time to time. If we do so all changes will notified on this page.
Children Under Age 13
Big Lottery Fund does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for Peace Mix or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Peace Mix. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Legal Services Department, Big Lottery Fund, 1 Plough Place, London EC4A 1DE